GABRIELLA Pyrite Rosary Chain with Baroque Pearl Y Lariat Matinee Necklace
Eye-catching with an interplay of pearls, pyrite and hand-crafted metal elements, Embrazio’s Gabriella necklace expands Embrazio’s line of pearl and mixed metals jewelry to include the sparkle of pyrite.
The Gabriella necklace can be worn alone, layered with other pieces from Embrazio, or complemented with pieces you’ve curated elsewhere. We especially love pairing this necklace with Embrazio's Emily necklaces and bracelets.
With 9 options, you have can select the piece that is just right for you. There are three options in pyrite rosary chain - gold, silver, or natural (a dark silver with a bit of a gold cast). With each color of rosary chain you can select a buddha, a coptic cross, or a star of david medallion.
The Gabriella necklace is adjustable to a variety of lengths. Fully extended this necklace comes to a focal point in the area of your solar plexus. Fully tightened, it becomes a Y lariat princess necklace. The pendant drop is a strong yet flowing with a Buddha from Thailand, Coptic Cross from Ethiopia, or Star of David from Ethiopia medallion softened by three tiny draped chains and a 8 bead chain of pyrite rosary.
- AA quality baroque grey pearls interspersed with African heishi beads and strung on mestizo leather cord
- Faceted silver, gold, or natural pyrite gemstone beads (3-3.5mm)
- Rosary chain wire in blackened brass twinned with 6mm wheat chain
- 25mm lobster clasp closure for ease of use
- Necklace length without lariat - extends to 27 inches but can be shortened to 17 inches
- Lariat Drop of curated Thai or Ethiopian medallion complemented with wispy chains and pyrite rosary chain tassel - length 3 1/2 inches
- Handmade item
Wearing the Gabriella will add an element of strength, luster and sparkle to your day or evening attire - the essence of elegance with an edge.